Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

its hard to say which one of Juan’s interviews is the best but this one hit the spot today for all of us who listen to his words of Wisdom . The perfect day in spite of the scare event yesterday :)

and PJ: i am soooo glad to find you again here !!
Like a long lost friend :) soooo happy to find all of you who i thought I’d never find again . what a gift πŸŽπŸ™β€οΈπŸ‘

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

https://107daily.com/ Here is the site Juan spoke of. He is involved with this project.

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ’ƒπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ·πŸŒŠπŸŒ·β›΅οΈπŸ.

great video!

juan doesnt know that much more than many of us. I dont think hes Jr. and I dont think hes on team Q hes changed his opinion so much in the past couple weeks. im just not buying what he says

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Lethal Anon to his Publication

Did you listen to the interview? No matter who he is, the interview provided a lot of useful & uplifting info.

(1) Show this thread

Southern Orange County, CA πŸ—½PATRIOT.FOOTSOLDIER.TRUMP. MAGA.LOVEROFAMERICA.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Feels good to find old friends on somewhere else than twitler!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Listened to this earlier. Love me some Juan! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

@Glynhowardfndit2
@Sarajanerocks
@QuestionWhatIs
You might like this Juan video!