@administrator upload issue with pics. Gets stuck, refresh page and image is in next post.
Also thanks for the comment section in profile. much easier to keep track of convo.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Name =Truth. Born irritating others Always asking Why! Lover of God, Family, Country, outdoors, music! Want better for my children! God Wins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I figured out if you upload video 1st & then add your comment it works

The Simplicity of It All is When One Discovers Everything is Within

There is workaround for the uploading images problem. You have to IMMEDIATELY upload the image BEFORE you write any text in the tweet. In other words when U choose to create a new post, the image must be uploaded first & WITHOUT hesitation. (that's the key point) U can add any text later.👍

This works on the desktop platform flawlessly. I haven't tried it on mobile devices, but it should produce similar results.

So happy we have here to decompress. Thank you!

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

😍While your followers are still "small"--haha and you "might" see this. I want to say thank you again and I love you and our President from the bottom of my heart and all my heart.#wwg1wga #Godfirst#GodWins

Surely Americans have to be told who's controlling our country currently. when does this have to be disclosed publicly by? operating in secret is what deep state does, hopefully not our plan? that doesnt feel right

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

lucky if i can access here in UK, couldnt get on all last night and most of morning

PS how can I have any fun here if everyone is notified of my creepin ?😂
do not like....

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

1221 & 46 vibes with you this morning!

I just can't upload pics or vids.

Hood Morning V 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸 Stay safe, stay blessed!

I am experiencing the same issues. How do you clear the cache when using DDG app?

I'm also having an issue reporting a comment or video. It doesn't alllow me to copy the link into a message to you. It tries to upload the video or picture and gets stuck. Not seeing the link to report either.

thread/235881

same issue causes any text you put into the current post to disappear on page refresh, but image gets pre-populated into a blank post. (frustrating to lose what you may have written!)
Thanks as always,@administrator

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

try adding content, meme, or picture prior, then add your comment! that works for me. took me a little bit to figure it out!
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

all profiles are overlapping too! did not use to do that on phones and cleared everything out in phone. ???

😘🍿😂dobré ráno Vincent,krásny meninový deň prajem

WWG1WGA! THE GREAT AWAKENING! THE BEST IS YET TO COME! No vaxing going on here.

Also picture is up side down like this:

Here for our future, the future of the Republic. 🇺🇸

In response Gruntz ManiaQ to her Publication

I prefer that photo upsidedown. j/s

(1) Show this thread

De-Corporated Individual Thinker,, I'm So Dangerously Delusional. I Need Help, Donate Towards The Help You Think I Need. GOD Bless

When Im Pissed I Just Listen To TAV To Correct It 😂

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Post 71:
Follow HUMA.
Who connects HRC/CF to SA?
Why is this relevant?
Who is the Muslim Brotherhood?
Who has ties to the MB?
What happened when HRC lost the election of 2016?
How much money was provided to the CF by SA during 15/16?
HRC lost.
Loss of access/power/control.
Does repayment of funds to SA occur? If so, how?
Why did BO send billions in cash to Iran?
Why wasn't Congress notified?
Why was this classified under 'State Secrets'?
Who has access to 'State Secrets'?
Where did the planes carrying the cash depart from and land?

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Trump Girl to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father 🦅 | Son of the American Revolution 🇺🇸

@administrator
Very low to no joy on vid loads... buffering sticks constantly, no saves on refresh. Cache cleared. Mac OS desktop. Solid on all platforms. No joy.
Great start - love the site. ✅

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

I had to clear cache and history ..it helped

Thank yiu for posting this. I thought it was an issue with my phone when trying to upload a pic to a post. You da best.

Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father 🦅 | Son of the American Revolution 🇺🇸

@adminstrator 🙃
Very low to no joy on vid loads... buffering sticks constantly, no saves on refresh. Cache cleared. Mac OS desktop. Solid on all platforms. No joy.
Great start - love the site. ✅

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

On it.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Thank you!! :)

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

If this helps for now, after I upload a pic and it gets stuck, I open another anonup brower and then the pic is there at the top. I post that one and delete the other. :)

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

My work-around doesn't work now 'cause the prob is being fixed. :) (I just tried to share a pic, so...)

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I noticed that too. Agree the comment section is very helpful & awesome!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

there was supposed to be a pic attached to my post.

(1) Show this thread