Only people mentioned by @Stardust_1776 in this post can reply

Digital Soldier, Patriot! Will never give up! God is my savior. Love God, my family and my country! 🇺🇸🙏🏻WWG1WGA🙏🏻🇺🇸🐿🍿

In response April Evans to her Publication

All the people I have redpilled have the hsrdest time believing the child trafficing. They believe it hspoens but not the torture and drinking of the blood. This is hard for people to wrap their heads around, I mean most of us can't fathom the hurting of a child let alone what they sre doing to these children. It id s hard pill but ss I say you better wake up. Pray for yhe children, soldiers and white hats. 🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸🙏🏻🦅❤️

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

Do you mind if I put this in my News Letter? This is one of many covers.

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

Thsi has to be stopped!!! We cannot just sit back and continue to just let it happen!!! These babies rely on us the parents and adults to protect them from harm!!!! These are Gods angels that are being raped and murdered for more wealth of evil people!!! Wake up and get involved!!!! SAVE THE KIDS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM!!! R Ricardo