Anyone getting notifications to upgrade on Android? Pushing hard.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Turned them off to prevent auto update.

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Hard push.. recently updated itself even though i specifically told it not to... now it wants to update again. Good Riddance!

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

I have turned off my auto updates on my iphone ... they keep pushing for the updates

TRUMP is my PRESIDENT! 🇺🇲 Trying to raise boys to respect God, use manners, show kindness...just be gentlemen! (Have Multiple Sclerosis)

If our phones automatically update, what should we be looking for?

I caught the conversation about not allowing the update. Is the only real concern with the update shutting off the EAS or is there something else to be worried about as well?

Yes. I am denying the update they want to do.

Christian, Conservative, Mom, Mimi. I love my President and trust God's plan for us. WWG1WGA, MAGA, born Patriot but Covid opened my eyes.

mine is wanting to do a Cricket software update

God Always Wins. We The People will take back our Great Nation! Hold the Line. Follow me on telegram TruthBeToldWithLisher77

iphone trying hard too

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Android. No updates as of yet.

2 Corinthians 5:7 ~ it’s what keeps me going

have gotten 3 in the last 2 days on apple. luckily i have literaly 42,000 pictures and zero room for updates. im about 7 of them behind....🤷🏻‍♀️🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Jesus Christ is my Savior. ✝️🤍🙏🏻🕊 John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

a friend of mine has an iphone and turned off updates and woke up to it one day updating without permission.

im on a iphone, but I turned all upgrades OFF a monyh ago.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

always!!!
i have yet to install the new update aince a few months ago. the phone won't allow for me to delete the icon on the notification bar until the phone gets an update. And everytime I restart or turn on the phone, it automatically directs me to update the phone.#NoThanks

God loving, family loving, country loving Patriot. Love is my mantra. God is my rock.

Yes. I have auto update turned off and they tried to go around it but i wont download manually.

Ouid - not what you think. Operating Under the Influence of Divinity. :)

Not yet.

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

Is there an app available for this site? Having some issues with the browser verison on my phone

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Linz 888 to her Publication

Delete your cookies & it makes a world of difference.

(1) Show this thread

33 year old Father of three children. Working every day for my children to have a better future!

Four times a day for the past three days.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

No on my Android.
My android knows who is Miss Boss.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Is that the update that will knock out the alert system?

God please do not let me be deceived. You'll get news and memes here. Watched from the sidelines 'til Jan'20, activated Aug'20

alot of my apps are trying to crash bc I don't update. I have a Ulefone. Curious if I will get alerts being its a European phone. I disable all updates and don't allow apps to run in the background, they literally have been popping up hourly for updating.

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

I am down to 14 more delays..

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

Ive had one sitting there waiting for 2 days

Here to stand for what's right

how can i insure that i get the ebs notifications

God please do not let me be deceived. You'll get news and memes here. Watched from the sidelines 'til Jan'20, activated Aug'20

In response Deanna Layes to her Publication

go to settings - either alerts / notifications and you can look around and find if your emergency alerts are on. typically if you get weather and amber alerts youbare good.

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

I haven't seen one yet.

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

No. I usually turn all that off bc I have a fixed version and I like it.

God ✝️ Family ❤️ Country 🇺🇸 Warrior Mom / Research Everything

on Iphome and yes every few hours... Not happening 😉

yes. started last week. hurry upnwith those tesla phones already👽

Mom, Healer/Herbalist, Small Business Owner, Truth Seeker Always, WWG1WGA!! President Trump is the ONLY President!

Yes, got the notification this morning and that I can put it of 19 more times. 😡 That will at least get me another 19 days....

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

IOS is pushing hard too

I have one pending since November that I have been avoiding. some people need to remember if you put your phone on a wifi it will probably download the update. my experience is that it is annoying to see the icon, but it is easy to block it from downloading than installing.

yes just yesterday