Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Retired. Married. Great-granny. Conservative Believer in Jesus.

go for it. if he's transparent, he wont mind.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Pat Sears to her Publication

"The most scandal-free presidency in American history"®

(1) Show this thread

I kept asking how could a "USA" citizen travel to Pakistan in 1983, when it was prevented by the State dept? But Barry was able to travel no problem.

why is that even a question, release it all

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Hell yeah!!!

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

yes. yes i would.