Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

Love all my fellow froggies
💖💖💖💖🐸🐸🐸🐸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Everything!
#wwg1wga

Yes Yes❤️

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AMEN TO THAT!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Holding the line. "My hands are getting a bit tired."
"Just hang in there a little longer."

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

In response Andrew Charles Evanch to his Publication

🐸💖🐸❤🥰

(1) Show this thread

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

I love this!