My husband and I have always set up our taxes so that we get a refund each year.
I wasn't sure what to do this year. Should I file, should I not file? Asked everyone
here, only got 2 replies, both said I will not pay taxes this year...

Did a bit of research online....

Finally I decided to file......WOW, in less than a WEEK the largest return that I have
ever received in 30 yrs of marriage was deposited into my account and the deposit
on my statement read "U.S. Treasury"

Just wanted to share with my FRENS.
What a garden I'm gonna plant this year...
HOORAY!

Only people mentioned by @voo64 in this post can reply

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response The STORM is here! to her Publication

Very cool! We got a pretty nice return very quickly. Didn't have to pay any taxes.

What a wonderful use for that money! Anything left over you could give to your family and neighbors. It just might be a good summer to do that.

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Was the deposit bigger than the refund that you were supposed to get?

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

Congratulations !

Happy Planting !

Thanks for sharing your happiness !!

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

how much?

WWG1WGA! SaveTheChildren TRUMP2021- Digital Soldier- PRAY FOR TRUMP - The Storm is upon us... - Child of God - Fight Like Flynn!

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

Bunches...

(1) Show this thread