Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

A new dawn.

Red in the morning, sailors take warning. Red at night, sailors delight?

the words behind his profile . "the pentagon washington"

(1) Show this thread

Thats a Horizon - Search Q posts for 'Horizon'

😍

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Not sure if his Following number has changed, I haven't been paying attention but drop 98 is pretty intense - almost as if he wants everyone to go over all that is inside of it again.

https://qalerts.pub/?q=%23%2398

Christian. Father. Truth seeker.

End of the darkness?
New dawn?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Christmas tree grower.. Firm believer of the Constitution of the US and the Bible.

I wonder if he is a group member here?

In response Jim Boswell to his Publication

Not that I've seen. Would be cool if was though!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Sunset and sunrise look so much alike! Maybe it's both!😊

CRISC, CISSP, ISSMP-ISSAP INFRAGARD

Thanks, Kim.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

That is the Line between Light and Dark, clearly drawn by God.

Pentagon...on the horizon

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

🧐👇🤣

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

Masks off time? since his last had a mask?

morning sun brings heat...

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

SAME thought!!!

(1) Show this thread

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

What is that in the lower part of the picture???

Twitter: @FreedomFries31 (3rd acct) GAB: @FreedomFries3 Telegram: Freedom Fries Rumble: Freed0mFries. American Female Patriot. WWG1WGA

In response God Wins to his Publication

Looks like a wing tip of a plane... :)

(1) Show this thread

" The Don "

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Dark to light 🙌🏼💖🇺🇸🕊