💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

anons... so I've found a little more info on the Quantum Med-Beds...I would love to get some feedback on what you think about this... Thanks guy's

https://youtu.be/snyT0HJpfZA
HUGE DISCLOSURE OF SECRET ALIEN TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN HEAL MILLIONS OF HUMAN BEINGS! - THEMED BEDS!

HUGE DISCLOSURE OF SECRET ALIEN TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN HEAL MILLIONS OF HUMAN BEINGS ! - THE MED BEDS ! - YouTube

In This Video I Go Over The Biggest Kept Secret in Todays World - The Med Beds , These Device Can Heal All illnesses Like Cancer , Can Regenerate New Limbs ,...

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Yes, but how successful are they? Juan O Savin on a recent interview said they are only 90% successful and the other 10% could actually be fatal (?) I really hope we get these perfected. Med Beds to me are way more important to me than any amount of money or debt forgiveness. Health is everything. If you have your health, you are a millionnaire!

In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication

It may be more likley that Juan O'Savin has no idea what he is talking about. Less than 10 people know the plan, and if Juan O Savin is one, then would Parks and Ward be on that list? That would make 3/10. Q told us, watch out for PAYtriots. God is giving you the answers you need, when you need them. He is the only "insider" we know of at this point outside of DJT.

(1) Show this thread