I wonder how many of the “dead voters” are also possibly receiving Stimulus money that is being rerouted back to the Democratic Party ?

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

I am an Artist dealing with the RABBIT HOLE FINDINGS

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

so important! because if your dead its completly unnecessary to have the possibility to vote free

I am an Artist dealing with the RABBIT HOLE FINDINGS

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Well the government, courts, police/y, prosecutors, the whole system is using the incorporated names on the birth certifcate to enslave humanity, proffiting off the life energy of the people, tradeing the dead fiction names on the stock market, human trafficking. Severe pain coming for traitors, human traffickers.

God,Family, Country Kneel only before God. married to my soul mate. Never been asleep Red pilled from birth WWG1WGA. Q bet ya

Every Damn one

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

ALL OF THEM 😃

Bingo.

I was widowed and lost my job, disabled - in 2019
to date I have not recieved unemployment, gov checks and still have not recieved 2019 tax return
pray for me!

In response Surly Rabitt to her Publication

Thats terrrible and I am so sorry to hear this and yes of course I will pray for you! I heard the IRS was holding millions of 2019 returns. They need to stop this BS. They are so corrupt the IRS is!

(1) Show this thread

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

I know right. 😑

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

I have thought this many times.

In response Just Me... to her Publication

You know they are using whatever abilities they can to get money... Money is all that matters to them and destroying our country while they get it!

(1) Show this thread