I am having major issues loading pictures since I joined. Picture loads, but the % freezes so I have to close the tab to unfreeze.👇
Also, keyboard keeps freezing/slow, recent. Anyone else with similar issues? Thx.😊

Only people mentioned by @Taking_Babylon in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

i have been refreshing and reloading until fixed

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

Will get it fixed asap

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Sorry, I did mot realize you saw this pub. Amazing!!!😊No prob. Not sure if it was on my end or yours. Thank you so much for what you are doing. I am Amazed...CIS degree from 1993..things have CHANGED😉😎
God Bless🙏🕊💜

(1) Show this thread

Just living the Knight⚔️Life. Studied History at Georgia Military College 🎓 While the people crowned Saul, God was anointing David! ✝️ 🛡️

Pics loading for sure. The refresh trick helps sometimes.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

same.