And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

keep in mind as you navigate through your awakening that everyone is at different stages of consciousness. There is a certain stage you reach where your intent is to only speak the truth, not convince others of it. You will begin to realize that everyone has their own path. In other words you can not convince an infant that they should be walking when they only know how to crawl. To convince them of this truth is irrelevant.

Matthew 10:14
If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.

Not everyone is ready to listen to the truth, dust yourself off and keep going, keep trying.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I can understand your frustration but I am seeing many people start to question, looking for something. That is the true awakening. Remembering who we are and where come from . Those of us that are awake can help shine the light onto others "to Nudge" them to remember and awaken. I too wanted many to "see" but they just can't it is not their journey yet, Trust in God and just hold the light for the blind and it will all be ok. We need each other to remind us that it is not for us to say when but for God. Just BREATHE it will be ok.

Only people mentioned by @OfLight in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts