#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We all needed to be this awake to see what is happening. Clear as possible. Soooo many more woke expecially after covid. They are just a large poweful gang. No different than the mafia, cartels, gangs...
They get 'Made'. Its a basic concept as old as man. No need to even overthink it. The world is watching and Trump has a HUGE fooking ego.

Get this! Charlie Ward's video from today is a must watch! Charlie said he WATCHED the VIDEO of the BIden Inauguration at 7am time in Spain which is 10 HOURS BEFORE it was shown in the US! This means it was PRE RECORDED, which makes it ILLEGAL!! https://www.bitchute.com/video/BVRCyEOAH5ex/

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JanetLove82 in this post can reply

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Janet Love to her Publication

I watched that yesterday and they all seemed credible. But then I looked more into Ward any there's more than one person calling him a crooked British ex-pat timeshare con-man living in Spain.
???

In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication

So many people are crazy for C. Ward. I gave him a look see when he was promoting that Gregory Hallett to replace the fake royals.
1. he brags about thousands of hours of research he does, but did not easily uncover HALLET on Project Camelot discussing his role as CIA operative 10 or more years ago.
2. Nor did he discover Hallett playing a KING over NZ, in native dress.
Simple searches show up for these two items of proof.

I think many we are watching are DS dis-info puppets.
cont'd

(1) Show this thread