Only people mentioned by @ElizabethGray777 in this post can reply

In response Elizabeth Gray to her Publication

I was suspicious because no identification from store or place of purchase. wouldn't the film maker fooking tell us the store that sold parasitic pork!???

i did the experiment. no worms. no parasites. nope. BUT... the pork was tenderized exceptionally well after the extended soda marinade.

i can believe this IF...
1. the meat is organic. or
2. the meat is from a wild pig

i am over 60. i remember the days of parasites in the pork; dont eat pork until after Oct, cook it until its a piece of leather, dont handle raw pork, etc...etc...etc... in 2021 this is unbelievable.

DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE☺️

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

EWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I've been watching a few cooking shows lately & they all seem to prefer their meat on the almost raw side of rare!!!!

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Soooo gross

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

Totally going to have to do this. Gross!

What and eyeopener!!!

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

What the Heck??? Totally gross.

Imagine God stating in the Bible not to eat this stuff.