NOT EVEN TRYING TO HIDE IT!
WWG1WGA

original pic@
Robby Ball@perfectsliders

Here is the video
see this @ 2:23 on video👇

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

😲Wow! Hahahaha! Plain view even....why bother covering it with her boot or whatever that was.🤣🤣

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Meghan Markle Accuses Royal Family Of Racism In Bombshell Interview With Oprah | TODAY - YouTube

Shocking allegations emerged from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey Sunday night. The Duchess of Sussex accused the pal...

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Thanks for posting the video. I have learned to never take a photo at face value until I verify from the source....and I just did. Here is the screenshot I took while watching. You can clearly see a bulky item on her right ankle.

(1) Show this thread

umm pretty sure its the angkenof her boot

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

She has been told to show it....... remember its a show which we only know about wink wink

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield