Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

This is so true, BUT... straight pulling the plug on people is not the answer. It takes time to reorient. Many havent thought for themselves about political issues in their life. So to say to them figuring out the drops is your own responsibility, well, we just need to show a bit more compassion than that. We are better than they are, arent we? Or is that a lie too? Look at the red carpet we roll out to ease those asleep into the truth, meanwhile, you let a truther falter in his confidence just a tiny bit and he's labeled a black piller and blocked. Truth is, EVERYBODY "shoots their wounded".

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"
William Casey CIA Director (1981)

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter from Day One! USA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 WWG1WGA! Keep the faith

😩😢I'm really waking up😩

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

its true 😢it is written 🙏

And I, brothers and sisters, could not speak to you as spiritual people, but only as fleshly, as to infants in Christ. 2 I gave you milk to drink, not solid food; for you were not yet able to consume it. But even now you are not yet able, 3 for you are still fleshly. For since there is jealousy and strife among you, are you not fleshly, and are you not walking like ordinary people? 1 Corinthians.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

CRISC, CISSP, ISSMP-ISSAP INFRAGARD

YES. BE VERY AFRAID. ONLY 5 PEOPLE REPOSTED THE GAB THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT NOW. RIGHT NOW.

THOSE PEOPLE ON GAB ARE SERIOUSLY LOST. HOPE YOU SEE THIS,
CAUSE IT IS ONLY A COMMENTS.

GAB IS HACKED AGAIN.

In response Vaune Carr to her Publication

Gab was hacked we know. What else happened?

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Spoon feed bullshit for thousands of years, spoon fed poison, fraud.

"They" deserve every punishment the got and/or are going to get on their way to the Lake of Fire!

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

https://anonup.com/thread/2472822 Everybody Has Something ToHide

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

Not those who are true and full of repentance!

(1) Show this thread

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Yep.

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Spoon fed plus a multi-faceted agenda to destroy us including keeping us so busy with work, stress, illnesses, raising good kids that went to college, debt etc where we barely had time to breathe.
Lockdowns helped many awaken as they had tome to research. Now the show by President Trump and team is becoming so obvious that so many more are awakening.
I have faith in humanity.
The world is changing!!
#GodWins
BTW Ezra, here is tomorrow's delta:

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

GOD WON AMEN

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

I WILL TAKE DEEP STATE / CABAL FOR 500 ALEX

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

You are so right my fren.😔

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Biden to speak on Thursday is the 11th 3/11
Think mirror
11/3
First marker??
Could be!
Will he be reveled??

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

Arrest the fake one right there in front of everybody.

Patriot Artists 🇺🇸 Peace Love Light & Laughter for All #WethePeople #GodWins #Artists4Trump #Freedom #SavetheChildren #wwg1wga

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

3/11 is a cabal play date-think Japanese Zsunamis 3-11-2011- so yes ideally it's the perfect day for a Trump Card!

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

inb4 all the no faith bots

@ghostezra homie, your gab account was hacked before the server went down