Only people mentioned by @Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply

In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication

NOT SURE WHY CORRUPT AS HELL MN GOV WALZ IS ALWAYS LEFT OFF THIS LIST WHERE HE CLEARLY BELONGS!!!!!!!!

Tim flannel mouth Walz of MN needs to be addrd to this list. He did the same thing as these govs. He's being left out and needs to be held accountable.

Not only did these 5 SOB's send covid positive patients back into nursing homes which led to the deaths of 10's of thousands of seniors deaths, its the reasoning behind the orders thats the real crime. They made those EO's in order to save on medicaid costs, keep the positivity rate as high as possible, and most likely use those deaths as Biden votes in the election. Each one needs to be put to death. Gallows or firing squad.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

@mkatherine64 on the twitter, until I was suspended.

Congratulations, wolf you win the prize for the highest % of nursing home deaths in the country. Co-prize to levine too.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

Lock them up!!