Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

This is Photoshopped, I have a little experience with it and I know someone who could fish eye this part of her neck to make it appear this way too.

I do feel she was a he at birth and was transitioned early. They may keep a look out for children who have 'ambiguous genetalia' early on and would switch them. At least 1.5% of people are born this way, or are born intersexed. Once them give them the hormones they are forever sterilized.

Think about that, think Georgia Guidestones, their agenda is to bump as many off as possible. They'll never win, and we've already won but if they succeeded they'd have us all vaccinated and have transitioned so many over that it wouldn't take too much longer for them to come up with other ways to bump us off, not that they already don't have many many things currently in place.

Have a look for yourself, do you see any other images that have such a swollen are? I can't find any.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

No wonder a woman can't acheive those tiny hips.

Hahahahaha wow!!!

Christian, Mom, Patriot, Constitutional Conservative

Wow....I never noticed this before. All her pregnancies were fake then?

WOAH 😳😳😳😳