Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Chemtrails all over the sky today. Cant they just leave that alone on a Sunday? Nope these people are evil.
#ThesePeopleAreSick

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Friday on the Gulf Coast🤬🤬🤬

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Im so disgusted! I thought white hats were in control? I watch the skies all the time and when I see them I always yell "those bastards" and my husbands says.."you see chemtrails today" he knows😡😡😡

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

I agree, but, I know that the White Hats ARE in control, my faith is unwavering in God...one day, soon, we wil know the truth, pls be encouraged🙏🏻💯😎

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Thank you! Truly thank you😁

Only people mentioned by @amylilley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from amy lilley, click on at the bottom under it