Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

it doesn't let you watch?

I got a call from my bank stating this was a fraud. Just a FYI I tried to watch it as well.

In response Ryan Trump to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @connch74 in this post can reply

In response Christy Connelly to her Publication

thank you for letting us know and sorry to hear that happened to you...i knew it was fake😠😠

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

I've been posting about this since last night...I believe them to be all fake accouts! I'm so glad your bank called you...I hope they aren't able to access your info at a later date...I think it's a scam...

I will never stop fighting for President Trump! He will never let us down!

Oh no!!