Only people mentioned by @AuntRo in this post can reply

Jesus Follower, husband, and Patriot. John 3:16-17. Romans 8:38-39.

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Brian Jewell to his Publication

thank you for sharing

(1) Show this thread

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

thank you for this. ❤

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawakening # maga #thestoreisuponus #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Godwins

i have never felt like i fit in, my whole life. Not saying that as a sad thing. God set me apart with a purpose.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response LAM 0627 to her Publication

i dont think it is a bad thing. i just feel like God have another purpose for some. its the road less traveled type thing.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE SAVE OUR CHILDREN MAGA FIGHT FOR TRUMP DARK TO LIGHT THE BEST IS YET TO COME IN THIS TOGETHER

i have never felt like i fit in

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

I have never fit in to this world, my son either, I have actually become a recluse at this point in my life, only going out when I have to.

In response Denise Gee to her Publication

Please stay strong and true to yourself. Many are praying for strength. .. good luck

(1) Show this thread

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

That is exactly how I feel.

Truth Seeker🕵🏻‍♀️, ✨Vibe Checked 👍🏻✨WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Popcorn loving storm chaser 🍿🌪⛈

Exactly!!