I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❀️at a time πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’« #GodWins #wwg1wga

2017 Husband has heart attack-dark night of soul-can't function
2018 I learn-meditation, sound healing, flower essences, holistic practices, and I write
2019 Quit teaching, open healing center, I dance, find soul tribe.
2020 Covid-center shut down-redpilled-apologize to President-letter goes viral-find the Greatest Movement on the Planet-become digital warrior-censored/suspended on google, FB & twitter-reopen center despite bs rules-help humans heal and purge what does not serve them
2021 Watch planet heal and purge what does not serve her-it's a good life
#Ascension#wewillrise #wwg1w

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❀ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

I'm with you sister! My husband passed away in December 2020. He was a Navy vet. I am a Health and Life Coach, so keeping up with this and using the tools I teach others is helping me through the dark night of the soul as well.❀

God Bless you, my strong widow sister! πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TamIAM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hertz SoGood, click on at the bottom under it