ARE YOU READY? - Is it possible that SCOTUS lacks jurisdiction? (all cases dismissed without hearing ANY evidence) What if SCOTUS was briefed on irrefutable foreign interference? Would Judiciary have jurisdiction or would the Military? (military control America now)

They are running a Sting op which began in ______________ We have no SCOTUS, no congress, no potus https://gab.com/Spacecowboy777

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

While I would really like to believe that that foreign interference as you suggest is the reason SCOTUS refused to hear the election fraud cases, but there is a problem with this theory. SCOTUS cannot refuse on the basis of evidence not heard. No, as Thomas said in his dissent, SCOTUS has original jurisdiction over political question issues and was bound to take the case. After evidence, the foreign interference issue may have been raised as a defence to make a decision or order. There is no justification as far as I can fathom for SCOTUS not to take the election fraud matter brought by Texas. This dereliction of duty by SCOTUS more than anything gives me great trepidation for our republic. I fear the Rule of Law has been abandoned. If so, our country founded on the Constitution and the Rule of Law may be over as we know it. This terrifies me and leaves me despondent. We must not grasp at straws but look straight on at what we face.

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

I am very ready - let's finish this strong

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

brilliant

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Maybe.

Searching for truth! I love my country and want to save it!

I had heard something no standing over the Republic! Part of the plan!

🔥🇺🇸This country was founded by rebels🔥🇺🇸MAGA🔥🇺🇸WWG1WGA🔥🇺🇸

they all are part of the bar association and no one with a title of nobility can serve in our govt. Per the original Constitution. Maybe...its just a thought.🇺🇸

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Is this true? Trump been working with FBI as an informant to bring all corrupt down in a sting operation since 1981? Still digging, love this opening of the mind and soul.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

V E R Y interesting!! Makes perfect sense. With nothing being as it seems, is this also being done to show the people the systemic corruption 🤔 things are rarely one-dimensional...

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Then why would Judge Thomas dissent?

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

optics

(1) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Starting checking into this, WOW! WOW! Patriots lets dig, dig.

🔥🇺🇸This country was founded by rebels🔥🇺🇸MAGA🔥🇺🇸WWG1WGA🔥🇺🇸

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

Thats also considered a "title of nobility". Per the original Constitution, nobody with a any title of nobility can serve in our govt. It makes them loyal tò the crown,and then the US corporation. Look how many lawyers are in congress.🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

I have used the no jusristriction in courts in Iowa. It is true they have no juristriction.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

I fear this may be wishful thinking. But regardless, if enough people become angry enough and with a fury that overrides all fear, then there might not be a SCOTUS in the near future, or a Congress, or an Executive branch and when the dust settles, we will have an opportunity to rebuild and establish a government and society that strives to carry out the original intent of the founders.

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

Whoa there, red rider! If it is true (it has been proven) that SCOTUS is a product of a foriegn-imposed constitution pursuant to a US,Inc., created by the people that have stolen so much of the world's riches, it is absolutely plausible that SCOTUS too is a fraud. I don't trust them either tbh, but I do see that a new SCOTUS is on the horizon. Going off half-cocked on a mission of anarchy would do more damage, hurt more people and ruin whatever future we could have. Said another way, anarchy always ends up at a place where people are looking for what we have and just what we are striving for...lawful order and freedom. Respectfully.

(1) Show this thread

And no rule of law until it all gets fixed!

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

go

👊Yes Sir

Yep