Please share***

I lived with a pedophile for 11 years - from the time I was 7 years old.
I made this video in 2017 - before I knew anything about about the world- wide pedophilia epidemic. I knew it was bad, but not the scope of it.
I am not comparing my life to the lives these innocent, trafficed children live - and die in.
THIS is the reason I will fight for children who are being hurt.
THIS is why I will not be silent.

If you see something - say something.

#SaveOurChildren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfwAWjugk44&t=9s

I invite you to a free download of my book, Dreamwaking

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bKzl9tQF-LqVV2nB4n1UUCu3zVnK474K/view?usp=sharing
I meditated and 'heard' messages.

The words are beautiful and speak of Love and Hope and Healing.
My last message was 2 months ago.
It was..."Now is the time to share.

My Story of 11 yrs of Sexual Abuse #METOO - YouTube

Video 1: My name is Sue. I am 56 years old. This is my story of Sexual Abuse that began nearly 50 years ago and continued for 11 years. Thank you for watchin...

Only people mentioned by @Scribe11 in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response hope saxton to her Publication

Im so very sorry you had to endure this, i pray your message reaches the ears that are meant to hear it. ❤️❤️❤️

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Thank you, Angel. I hope so too. ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

First off I am sorry for what you had to go through. I prey that the Lord covers you in his grace and lead you into the full light. May your future be blessed with all your wants and desires. May you never have to feel fear again! God Bless Godspeed WWG1WGA Were all here for you and love you!

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Thank you so much! I have come through to the other side. I believe I lived the life I did, in order to bring hope to others.
Being a part of this amazing Patriot movement makes that even clearer. Seeing the truth about the children has made me ever more determined to fight for them.
So much love to all Patriots worldwide!
WWG1WGA ❤️🇨🇦

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Hugs...word wouldn't work.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

May God bless your beautiful soul and heal you completely

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

God bless you 💔🙏🏻❤️#savethechildrenworldwide

God bless you! your bravery will help so many. so sorry for all tou went through. ❤️

Thank you for sharing your story! You are a Beautiful Soul and I know your message will save others from the horrors of what you went through. God Bless you!!!!❤️🙏🕊

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

Sue, you are an amazing woman. I'm sorry you had to endure the most evil that could happen to a child. i know your story will help another child TELL!
When the internet came out, i told my husband it would be our downfall. You just made my point. God Bless you

WWG1WGA. Love of God and Country! Best POTUS in the history of our Nation Donald J. Trump

My heart goes out to you! Thank you for your breavery sharing this painful story!!! Thank you again!

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

🙏❤🌎❤🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

✝️Sue you are amazing and a beacon of hope for our children God will punish the wicked pedophiles ETERNALLY May you and your beautiful family be blessed with God's LIGHT and know#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming GOD IS JUST!!!!! God's Speed❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️

Freedom loving American🗽Just a U.P. girl living in this crazy world 🌎

I am so sorry you went through that! Thank you for telling your story. 🙏

books, painting, walks in nature

@sue mason
God bless this strong, beautifull and couragious woman!🙏😘😘😘 She went through hell, and then 2 years in front of the court> what took them so long? Can't they do that faster?

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

🙏🙏🙏

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Much respect! You are a strong woman

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is so so sorry for what u had to live thr!
This man needs to meet up with God for his punishment as there is no punishment on this plane of existance fitting his crime!
Bless your heart for speaking out to help others! much love

💜Empath💜 👽Indigo👽 🌞Lightworker🌞🔮 Truth seeker🔮 Here to help others 🔮 💕WWG1WGA💕 🇨🇦🇭🇷🇺🇸 👀🍿

Thank you for sharing this. your strength is inspiring. I too was a victim of child molestation and emotions abuse by the same people I was told to trust. YOU ARE A WARRIOR. never stop speaking your truth. 💕

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

The Light you shine is so beautiful and bright 🤍🤍🤍 God Bless You 🤍🤍🤍

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

(((Sue))) God bless and keep you. May I add well done in revealing your truths and sharing them fearlessly. A true Warrior.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Thank God for the rest of us you are still here to be able to shine the light on the world it's so desperately needed. I'm grateful you exist. 🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🌹🌹🌹🌹💯💯💯🌹🌹🌹🌹

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Thank you for sharing your incredible story - it will help many in numerous ways. God bless you

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

I am soo sorry you had bear this burden soo long, but very proud to see you come out like this not only to help you but to thelp others. God bless you my sisiter!

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

I was married to one for 6 years, and didn't know it until my daughter (who was 11 at that time) disappeared and my son (who was 9 at the time) finally broke down and told me and his father. It took 6 mos to find her. The slimy ba$tard had "sold" her and took off............found him 2 yrs later..........he got 10 yrs. that was 24 yrs ago and he's back out on the street

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

❤️Omg...my heart is breaking right now for you. I cannot imagine what you went through during that time. ❤️God bless you Ravyn and thank you for sharing.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Thank you for sharing your story, it will help many in numerous ways. God Bless you

(2) Show this thread