Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Yes, lots of love and appreciation for dear Diana ... one of my 20 year old daughters just ordered this#PrincessDiana sweatshirt 💕
#FutureProvesPast
#FamilyIsEverything

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

beautiful!

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Queen of people's hearts💖

(2) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Pretty sure shes still alive, Q post about her!!!

Beautiful post!💌
❤Diana

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

love you Sabrina Angel

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

this Sabrina Gal is the best!

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Hermanita, I have been thinking of you so much this week. Know that our Lord is holding you through these challenging moments. You are surrounded by love and light. Remember, we are walking the journey alongside you. You will never walk alone. Sending abrazos to my Warrior Princess from your little sis 🎀🌸🙏💕

p.s. Our gal has a new documentary!

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Im so looking forward to seeing OnDine. Can. Not. Wait.

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

I have so much love and admiration for Princess Diana and will be forever grateful for ALL of her unselfish deeds! She is a true Angel!🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

QUEEN OF THE PEOPLES HEARTS!!

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

you are loved and adored Princess Diana💗

She loved all the people, and all the people loved her!