Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Sorry but that sets a nasty precedence to even think that a law needs to be passed to stop forced vaccination. do we need to pass a law that prohibits forced sex? no, that's called rape and rape is illegal. is this suddenly legal to force vaccinations in States that do not have that law? and therefore defendable based on this precedence? not impressed.

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jgkagen5 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

I concur. whether I am impressed or not was also the least and smallest element of my comment which was the matter of legal precedent setting in the drafting and passing of yet another law. That is different than the acknowledgment of any governmental entity that they respect the rights of individuals bodies and health choices of which there are already applicable civil liberty laws and the Nuremberg laws. laws that are our fundamental rights and ethics identified in the Constitution and Bill of Rights should remain general and inclusive for a reason.

(1) Show this thread