How about we live in a country where TREASON, PEDOPHILIA, MONEY LAUNDERING, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, SATAN WORSHIP, ADRENOCHROME CONSUMPTION, MURDER, BRIBERY, SEDITION, RAPE, FRAUD, EXTORTION, BLACKMAIL, AND COUP ATTEMPTS gets you elected as president, superstar status, or elected as a congressman/woman AND ITS "OK"....... 😉😉

GOD'S judgement on this country is RAPIDLY approaching. WE TRIIED OUR ASSES OFF to correct the ship but the EVIL obviously was too much for anyone to overcome, but GOD HIMSELF has already won. Why has this happened i do not lnow but i trust In the Lord and the Lord alone..

Only people mentioned by @ThumpThump75 in this post can reply

Air Force Veteran F-22 American Patriot to the core of my being. WWG1WGA

In response Thump Thump to his Publication

I remember when i asked my father once why evil people was in the world.... I was very little when i asked him and didnt understand..... His reply...... 👇👇

Well my son, Habakkuk asked God why he let all this evil continue, God said he uses the evil people to fulfill his purpose. It is to bring his people back to himself. It will work out the way God wants even though we don't understand....

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread