Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

🙏👍🏼

To many things are not adding up. I'm here to try to figure out why.

When you see friends and family willingly get the "vaxx", get eyerolls and snickers about being "down the rabbit hole", it does take a toll. That is why I am thankfull the weather is nice and I can go out and recharge in nature. I also come here for a boost. You all are awesome.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Colleen Wardin to her Publication

Colleen I'm glad you are here Sweet Heart
I love you ❤😘❤

(1) Show this thread

I have my moments but always holding on to faith.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Cynthia Gil.......... to her Publication

Thats okay to have those moments. I was off line for several days last week. I was strong in faith and never doubted God but my mind was tired.
It was soooo refreshing and I was in constant prayer.
That was holding the line ....Gods Line
We don't have to be on social media to talk to God and hold the line.

(1) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

lol i,ll help tuck them in under 6ft of dirt. 🤣🤣

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

I am in thsi for the long haul!!! I may get discouraged at times but hell if you ever competed in any sport you gonna get worn out and tired but it does not mean you give up !!1 No you stand strong , pull yourself together and start round 2 and find the will to get to the end of the fight game or competitions!!! R Ricardo

In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication

Well said. 😊 ❤👊❤

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

🤣😂
oh my!
I didn;t break before ~ what in the world makes (((them))) think I would give in now?
🤣😂

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

Thats Right !!! ❤😘❤❤

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

Its not inside of you to give in or quit
It is not who you are
It isn't something you are capable of doing
It isn't in your vocabulary
It was never an option

You never lose ❤👊❤

(2) Show this thread

🙏Stay hold the line Patriots, the best is yet to come...
WWG1WGA🙏

In response Kyra Drg to his Publication

❤👊❤

(1) Show this thread

Strong hearts , Sound minds and no murmering. Amen

In response Linda Moore to her Publication

Yes Amen

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

In response Linda Moore to her Publication

Amem & Amen 🙏✝️

(2) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Hold true to your values and hold the line is so damn important right now.
Dont play the victim card either too many are doing that. We are strong.. We can do this...

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

“ BE A DAVID “. HAVING DONE ALL STAND !!!!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Amen Amen Amen Amen

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts