Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Family and God are my priority, DJT is my President.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

The ankle bracelet around "Oprah" leg was shown for a reason, I'm sure, I don't know about Harry and Meghan. Meghan is not a good person and Harry is just really messed up in the head. I could see Meghan going down because of her "friends", but I'm not sure about Harry. Thoughts??

God Lovin’ Texas Lovin’ Trump Lovin’ Girl! GOD BLESS THE USA ❤️🤍💙🇱🇷🇺🇸

That does not look like Oprah... her mouth is EXACTLY Gayle King... EXACTLY!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I do not have any compassion criminals. Delete!

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Belgian Anon, on VK https://vk.com/yolandeinanna

pityfull, and Oprah, friend of Epsein, who can trust her to bring out some truth ????

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Yolande Inanna to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

The pattern on Meghan's dress looks like bird droppings.

😢boo hoo hoo u crybaby

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Removing the veil for those who idolize The Royals.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts