66 years Treading the Earth;50 years in Public Service;25 as Paramedic; CHRIST Makes Life Amazing WWG1WGA, The Power is in YAHSUA ABOVE!

WHO ARE THESE SELF APPOINTED SPOKES PERSONS FOR TRUMP? HAS HE NO FINGERS, NO VOICE; CANNOT HE NOT ADDRESS "WE THE PEOPLE" WE ARE BEING CONNED AGAIN, WARS & RUMORS OF WARS;" CHRIST TOLD US; IS THERE REALLY A VOICELESS DONALD TRUMP THAT SPEAKS THROUGH 4 TH LEVEL VOICES? EITHER SPEAK TO THE PEOPLE; OR MOVE ASIDE & WE WILL FIND SOMEONE THAT TELLS WE THE PEOPLE" WHAT'S GOING DOWN! THIS EARTH IS NOT MY HOME; I HAVE A KING OVER A KINGDOM; HE RAISES UP RULER'S & TEARS THEM DOWN IF THEY FAIL TO "FOLLOW HIS RULES" I WASTE NO MORE HOPE ON SHADOW PROMISES THAT ARE MANIPULATORS THAT PLAY BEHIND A "CHESS BOARD" WE ARE NOT NOT A CHESS PIECES" WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO BE TOLD OF YOUR HI TECH FAKE SUN, THE REASON FOR THE CHEMICALS THAT HIDE WHAT IS ABOVE OUR HEAD. WE HAVE A BOOK THAT IS 3800 YEARS OLD THAT LIVES & BREATHES; WE ABIDE IN THE RULES OF THE UNSEEN CREATOR; NOT FALLEN MEN UPON THE EARTH. REPENT & HONOR HIM THAT SITS ABOVE THE CIRCLE OF THE EARTH! LISTENTING FOR THE STATEMENT "I REPENT!

Grandma, Mother, and die hard Jesus fan.

In response YAHSUA'S WARRIOR to his Publication

Trump is Not God. Remember, we only listen when God speaks to us. Thousands of years of evil embedded into humanity. Give the warriors time. God doesn't explain every move he makes, and we should stop EXPECTING the warriors to tell us every detail. Losing patience is as good as giving up.

So very well Said MAMA1!!!!! I am usually very aggresive on this site , but you said just right!!! Thank you for your loyalty!!!!R Ricardo!!

In response Mama Aeywat to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CrimsonRevolver in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Crimson Revolver, click on at the bottom under it