In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

#G-Man
government man > special agent ?

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

The flat boxes look like coinholders?
#NESARA#GESARA

(1) Show this thread

Hmm interdasting the bag above shows Air Force One and under the bag the little flat blueish box sticks out. The same box that GEORGE showed us in the oval office photo with Trump. I wonder what is inside those boxes!

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I saw an earlier photo of a key in the blue box from George

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

66 years Treading the Earth;50 years in Public Service;25 as Paramedic; CHRIST Makes Life Amazing WWG1WGA, The Power is in YAHSUA ABOVE!

THE YT SCENE SHOWING ARCHIVED FOOTAGE; ENTICING THE PUBLIC TO THINK A FALSE NARRATIVE. NOTHING IS TRUE. WE WERE LOCKED DOWN THE WEEK PRIOR TO PASSOVER, NOW THE TWO WEEKS BEFORE PASSOVER THE "BUG" IS MAGICALLY GONE. THE BUG THAT NEVER EXISTED. PEOPLE; THIS IS OUR NATION; ALWAYS HIDDEN UNDER THE GUISE & SECRECY OF "NATIONAL SECURITY" WE ARE NO MORE INFORMED THAN BEFORE MR. TRUMP BURST ONTO THE SCENE. IN FACT REMEMBER THE SIMPSON SCRIPT OF HIM COMING DOWN THE ESCALATOR, AS A SYMBOLIC COMING FROM A HIGHER FLOOR TO A LOWER FLOOR, A DECENT AS POSSIBLY satan arriving on Earth After being cast from Heaven. I'M JUST GIVING YOU DIFFERENT VIEW POINTS! WERE ALWAYS THROWN A BONE; AS ENTHUSIASM DECREASES. I BELIEVE THE BIBLE 100%; THE HOLY SPIRIT TEACHES US; FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN YAHSUA. NOT A PAGAN JESUS. WORDS HAVE MEANINGS THERE WAS NOT LETTER "J" IN KING JAMES ENGLISH NOR EVER IN HEBREW OR GREEK; PEOPLE THINK THIS IS THE NAME YEE ARE SAVED https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ybnJC1FcOI

Jesus Name The Mask Of Tammuz , re published re uploaded standard license - YouTube

Jesus real name is not Jesus, it only been that for 400 years in the KJV, YOU MUST WATCH THIS, FOR THERE IS ONLY UNDER HEAVEN MAN MAN BE SAVED, THAT IS THE N...

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

This is a great educational piece for photoshop detection.

hangman today?