Goodnight Patriots. I know morale is low, but hope is not lost. We must continue fighting for Trump like he has fought for us. We cannot give up and turn our backs on him now. We are in this together. We are digital soldiers and we are a family. I pray for POTUS, our military, and all of the people fighting evil. I have faith and I believe Trump will be rightfully re-elected. I will continue to Trust the Plan. God wins. I love all of you. God Bless you all. β€οΈπŸ™

Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Digital Soldier πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Country chick 🐎 MAGA ❀ WWG1WGA ❀ PNW πŸ”

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

I will say seeing a clip of it on a corporate media channels brought my vibe down. After jumping on my platforms i am on and reading what my fellow digital soldiers post brought my vibes up again!
Trusting the plan
WWG1WGA

The wind was knocked out of my sail today..... But i'm hope tomorrow they will be full of air again. But for now, I'm pretty beat down. Good night.

Good night. Am so glad to be with Anon family! God wins!

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

we will rebound. we hot hit with the election, the. infirmation and thus. ive watched the rebound each time...its ok to fall and we will help each other up. so glad for this community.

i exoected this, i did all i could to preoare myself, but it was still brutal...its meant to be. psyops are designed to break us down so we just accept

thats why our little community is so important a d why they fight so hard to keep us from it.

we are strong united we will stand and tigerher we will win...

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts