Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

ty

Belgian Anon, on VK https://vk.com/yolandeinanna

I agree

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Yolande Inanna to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

Yeah true, it's only Twitter, FB, Amazon, Wayfair etc that can get away with publishing that kind of thing.

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

I do not have any, but how do I delete a repost? I tried to look it up and cannot find it. I could delete my original posts. Thank you - I love this platform.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Trish Vana to her Publication

click ^ then itll be red, delete post

(1) Show this thread

Does that mean thet are coming out soon or do you mean what has already been floating around?

In response Marie Boggs to his Publication

both

(1) Show this thread

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

They will try to shut you down regardless if you don't want a pedo or Satanist as a President.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Good advice.

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

who is they?

stupid. how else do you show the world? sounds like a cover up for Hunter IMo

In response Annie Anon to her Publication

camoflauge

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response Annie Anon to her Publication

Those kids have families...
Testimony about a picture should be more than sufficient without anyone needing to see the photos themselves.
Sorry, but I think it would give nightmares to any family with missing children, even if the one circulated was not theirs.

(2) Show this thread