Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

#FuckYourMask #WWG1WGA Patriot In Michigan Not following Orders From Anyone.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Have not wore a Mask anywhere for the entire Year. I go wherever I want. 90% of the Stores will not make you wear one. If your Masking because you are scared of confrontation, Time To Man up for your Rights.
#fuckyourmask

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Oh, this makes me furious! Dr. Tenpenny warned about this months and months ago. She was seeing this in her practice and knew it would only worsen. You are right, this is child abuse. In the (not so distant) past, if a parent would have forced their child to wear a mask it would have been reported. 🤬🤬😢

What's it going to take for these parents to start saying, "NO!"

This absolutely IS child abuse. But don't call social services, or they'll take your kids and you might never see them again.

Maybe this is the only thing that will wake people up.

My kids are back at school unmasked & untested i bought them a mask exemption & told the school no for testing they rang me asked me why i told them straight why would i put my child through abused of a test when they 97% false positives they shut up & left it x

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

Wow! Good for you!!!!❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

I work with the public and must wear a mask and told I will have to continue to do so even though Texas is lifting the mandate. Each time I put the mask on, I experience harder for me to breathe! The mask do more harm than good and the Biden robots and controllers know this.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Pam Holzknecht to his Publication

Masks were never designed to be worn in a nonsterile environment. This is about weakening our immune systems in order to make us all sick tge next "go around".

(1) Show this thread

I hope she/he is treated quickly! That is painful and spreads like fire. Just hope and pray they don't get tricked into a vax.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Outrageous...! So sick of this mask BS, I wish people would wake up and take a damn stand against this fookery...#burnthemasks

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I agree 💯

(1) Show this thread