God and I have been cracking up! He is the funniest! I also thank Him every day for you Patriot. Most here don't fully grasp what an elite group you are. Remember to ground. Things only speed up and intensify from here.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

yes, grounding is physically & spiritually super important.
It's in the Armor of God Almighty prayer, too.
🙏✨
🌎☯️◯=♾

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Grounding is so important and in many ways.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So awesome!
We could all learn a lot from our animal frens if we just pay attention. 😘😇🙏
God morning to ya, hope you have another great day!
Always a good thing when we wake up in the morning to find that God has decided to give us another day here!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I love this so much! Thank you for the reminder that God does delight in us just as I delight in my own children. Thank you for keeping us grounded in the One who has already won! Good Morning, sweet friend! ☕️❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

.😂👍