Military war veteran🎖Spiritualist💚 Q💥 Freedom Fighter 🦅 Took the Oath✋Darkness to Light🌔God is Love ❤️From 3Dto5D🙏 Rescue Animals🐕🐈

Where, When was this published?

Juan doesn't have a social media to type a message.

"Elites" is an improper term for the murderous monster Kenites.

Juan doesn't call them "elites"...he calls them monsters...if he did...I missed that broadcast... And I have been listening to him way back in the beginning with Field.

In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Susie_Q in this post can reply

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

I think Field discovered things and Q took him out.
I asked about it to one of the big time Q people, aka JFK Jr and next thing you know, Juan was having an old recording of Field with just a few seconds, and then Juan went on one of his Bloviating rants.
Not suspicious at all. CYA is rampant for that one.

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Field is not the only Patriot missing in action.
These are just a few of the reasons I know it is just the Replacement Killers of the QWO here to finish taking down Americans and you folks will not even think of it being a possibility. Risk you families and risk your relationship with GOD. That is a sad thing at this end times.

(1) Show this thread
In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Exactly. This is not from Juan.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts