Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

I truly enjoy Gene Decode. And you may already know this. But I believe Gene may have made a mistake (which can happen to anyone) on Kristin K's show on Rumble last week. The video he showed of President Trump supposedly returning to the WH March 3rd was from when Trump returned from his Corona Virus treatments several months ago. If I am not mistaken. With that said. THANK YOU GENE DECODE FOR ALL YOUR HOURS OF DEDICATION AND YOUR LOVE FOR OUR GREAT COUNTRY!

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WantingJustice in this post can reply

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

In response OregonPatriot Here to his Publication

Walter Reed hospital, october 6 2021.

He did explain it and has retracted. He got information that Trump was at the WH and without looking at the video closer went ahead and posted it. Things happen and for people to start jumping all over the guy for making a mistake and calling him names is ridiculous. His message more than anything else is that people need to bring up their vibrations and treat all people with respect and love. Love the guy and appreciate all he does to try educate people.

Yes you are correct, that is his visit from after COVID....and if WE know that then someone like GENE would know that. I stopped listening to him long time ago. He knows as much as we know...except maybe for the DUMBs. He cannot be trusted with truthful information, he also had said that Trump was going to be inaugurated Jan 20th... He does not know anymore than we do.