Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

66 years Treading the Earth;50 years in Public Service;25 as Paramedic; CHRIST Makes Life Amazing WWG1WGA, The Power is in YAHSUA ABOVE!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

go over to twitter@America_First17, I got banned for hate speech against AOC, however; I shall not retract, for it was not Hate Speech; it was merely stating she should be thankful to a nation that gave her freedom that she now abuses. Go back to Somalia, with her Brother Husband, this is what I was banned for. Go to my Media Tab and look at all the Photoshop forensics I did over the past year on Diana, Melania and many of the Elites. You will not believe the "meal your being served by the Elites" Is it not harder for a RichMan to enter Heaven than a Camel to Pass through the Eye of a Needle? Trump is 3rd cousin to Kilary Clinton, it's all just Optics, for the End of Days!

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

That's a total yes from this corner.
💞

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Can't wait. Diana's Grace was beyond compare.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

watch the water

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Yup

(1) Show this thread