Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

While I am so sorry for the lost lives of our dedicated service men, I am so happy for the millions of children they rescued from certain death after being molested by evil montroues people.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praying for the families of the lost ones. Praying for the children..😪😪😪😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God is Almighty. Jesus is King of Kings. Trump is your President.

Where can I find him? He's not on twitter, telegram, anonup, or gab

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Awakened 17_23 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Christ follower, truth seeker, patriot, wife, mother, educator, lover of faith, freedom, family and country. Heart of a righteous warrior!

praying for all the families who lost someone in these battles for freedom.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

👃

just wanted to thank you, I know how much time it takes to do what you do. Thank you for holding the line.