Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

I believe soon President Trump is going to take care of every veteran and their family on planet earth. AMERICAN MILITARY FIRST

WHY is the stimulus not going to the THOUSANDS of homeless and sick Veterans? This is really hard to swallow, fucking clowns in DC new to be blown up along with all of the nasty capitol buildings

this should never never happen

this is me if I retire early....

Thing is with the deep state they consider ALL lost a luciferian sacrifice, they give them medals, WE know they are heroes, but if they had their way, none would return home UNTIL NOW. Hope they are fighting the REAL battle the tunnels. I RESPECT GREATLY all soldiers and am a daughter of one, BUT this was THEIR m.o. the deep state.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

WHICH pissed me off that much more, and made me dig THAT much harder once I was told.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Thank you Patriot for your service!! Our Veterans should come first, no matter what!! God Bless and help this man find housing and a job to help him get on his feet!!

This pisses me off, dont give my money to immigrants give to our service men & women.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

😭

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

EVERY single person who has served our country should have housing, food and income before one dollar is sent outside of the US or spent on imigration
America First

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

any nation...

(1) Show this thread

I am sure we can figure out something for them.

No refugees or illegal immigrants until every veteran, every child and every elderly persons are taken care of--financially, medically, and w essential needs provided!!!

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

They should never ever have to sleep in their car or a tent. unless they want to go camping or had a spat with spouse... They should always be first, not last and always before illegals that won't go through proper channels to be here.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Trump is My President! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Mother and grandmother who loves the Lord! Fighting for our Republic

This makes me so angry. They gave all and we gave nothing. Not much longer.

How can anyone with a conscience allow our Veterans to not have proper housing and food when they have made sacrifices for our freedom? The Democrats are a complete disgrace!

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

no words.... these men & women should be taken care of..... f--- the illegeals

Only followers of this user (@MrsRobinson) can see their posts

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Cann Anon to her Publication

Very Sadly that is the case. Think about it... 'they' don't call them So(ul)diers for nothing 😢🙏

(1) Show this thread