Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

So, I know true dates aren't given on when the EBS and truth will be delivered. That said, is it actually ever going to happen? It is so hard trying to keep family together and having any real conversations beyond superficial small talk. Those still asleep are very comfortable there , the fake Bidan administration is completely real to them and they are quick to justify anything negative about it. The "movie" isn't waking these people up. I hope we are close to saving the children so we get the truth out there. It is very lonely being awake and a HUGE Trump supporter surrounded by people who think you are a crayon shy of needing to be commited to the insane aslyumn.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

The definition of "Taken Over" appears to be a real question. The timine is after Tier 4B of the Zim Bond Payout is complete - Meaning - By or just after March 15, the Ides of March - The day that Julius Caesar was killed.

March 17, Done 2 days early. March 19 last day of the Q Clock.
March 21 - HBO to air Into the Storm, a documentary about "Q" and
[Q]Anon.
At a similar date / time - Trump and John are INAUGURATED......
April 1, Roll Credits with the Walk of the Dead. Here's one....

I want to believe that this photo is real, but we're being told about clones and body doubles, so why not this one.
WE HAVE IT ALL. But I have none.

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KathyMyers in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kathy Myers, click on at the bottom under it