Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

That's awesome thinking and it's also my birthday and I'm also a bicentennial baby!! WOOHOO!!

Seeker of Truth. Love my Freedom, the outdoors and all that God instilled within us

I like how you think ❤

1776:

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A Mississippi girl in a Louisiana world...American Patriot thru and thru #WWG1WGA 🌏 Lover of all things American, Music and Qraft Beer

🤩I love this too!

Only followers of this user (@MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I have like all dates that we are thought were THE date, but this one is pretty special

#PatriotFreedomLover #FollowerofJesus #FollowerOfTruth #SaluteToOurMilitary #GodWins

I LOVE IT!!! The Spirit of 1776!!!

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Good one.
March 14th is my daughter's birthday. 3 14 = 17. I like that too, Doq ! 😎🙌 Save you a slice ,🎂
Bless you for all you do and share since twitter times, fren. Cheers from the vibe cup.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Careful Doc, you'll get peeps announcing a new date has been determined....yet again. But I do like your way of thinking. ;)

Great catch Doq! I saw this yesterday ✨
17 & 46 together❤️🇺🇸🦅 #vibes 5:5

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Great catch@doqholliday!

💧3107 also has a 2 year delta Mar 17 and check out the pic and filename!

1775.PNG
The American flag and the sun setting on 1775?
1776 and FREEDOM here? 🇺🇸

Also 3107 = 3 17 = March 17

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Doq - you are great with numbers! Thank you for all you do!! 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Love you all Patriots! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

#WWG1WGA #Trump1x3 #GodBlessUsAll

4/10/20?
1 Year Delta?🤔

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

L❤️VE IT!!! 👍🏻🇺🇸

Trust God. Trust His plan. 🇺🇸

🇺🇸

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

3/12/2021 = 11

Would be a Great Day for a Message.

🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

My granddaughters first birthday!

(1) Show this thread

Incredible. Thanks for sharing!!!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

When we get through thos week, I fully expect all hell to break loose. The damn WILL colapse.

+ 99 days from last Q💧
[DECLAS 1-99]

i don't like it at all. I LOVE IT lol but I'm out of the datefagging business so it happens when it happens lol

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Would be a great day to blow it up!

Is this a prediction? ha ha.

totally amazing...