#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We all needed to be this awake to see what is happening. Clear as possible. Soooo many more woke expecially after covid. They are just a large poweful gang. No different than the mafia, cartels, gangs...
They get 'Made'. Its a basic concept as old as man. No need to even overthink it. The world is watching and Trump has a HUGE fooking ego.

A huge ego is a great vehicle when your Heart is the driver. Hence why Trump will win big. And so will we. They#Fooked.

Nobody puts Trump (or me) in a corner. Nobody!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

he sacrificed his family for us We The People! i love everything about him! YUGE EGO and all

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Bri e.. to her Publication

He earned everything through hard work, his yuge ego is righteous & justified! I love his selflessness, courage & immense work ethic!!!

(1) Show this thread

Totally agree. You're wise!

You are one of the anons that continue to give me hope. Always positive, always victory bound!!!
WWG1WGA 👊

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

*I am just Rachel. Not affiliated with Trump other than I 'see' him spiritually, & love him like everyone else.

I subscribe to this mentality. No fight. All understanding. Up until its time to swing your way out. Im not a lady but i dont dance until asked.

(1) Show this thread