Only people mentioned by @Sunflower in this post can reply

WeGo family ❤ Support each other and Support Trump

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

On Wikipedia

Wife. Proud Mom. Patriot! Protector of Children. #savethechildren LOVE WINS. GOD WINS!

I discovered this around Thanksgiving 2020. I'd already been shocked as I just started learning about adrenochrome and all the celebrities involved in those horrific satanic rituals. I think people should learn the truth.

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

In response SaveThe Children to his Publication

The truth will come out, but it will be their choice to accept it or stay in a 3D world?

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior. Simply living life with family & friends. It is a good life. Supporting DJT | #Patriot Party | #MAGA 2020

so hard to accept and know this...my family would seriously not speak to me if i told this. glad we have each other here...dang!

declass .. becomes INFINITY +

now i know what it means..follow the stars.. i always thought it would be modern age ones!! i know CARY GRANT was one of my FAV ..BUT that whole drug and living with your best friend .. heard Chaplin too. they used these stars for honey pots espionage and nobody would know the better of it.