The American pissed level is rising here in Texas. Even though Gov. Abbott has removed all covid mandates effective March 10th, I and several others have received emails from our doctors offices and kids schools that they will be following the CDC and Science and still require masks! Bullshit, they are and have been in violation of TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242 Deprivation of Rights Under Color Of Law
Section 242 of Title 18 makes it a crime for a person acting under color of any law to willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.

https://www.justice.gov/crt/deprivation-rights-under-color-law

Time for everyone one of us join together and take action to hold these assholes accountable! I will be mailing certified letters tomorrow. I have had enough! We can not sit back and be complacent any longer! General Flynn, Sydney Powell, and Lin Wood has told us this many times!

Only people mentioned by @Tnsfno20 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

In response Kelly Kelly to her Publication

I have letters drafted, and can share with anyone interested! Just send me a private message with your email and I will send the template tomorrow when I get in my office! Unless, there is a way to add files here that I am not aware of.

This has to stop, and it will only stop when we start holding them accountable. As the Texas Constitution states "all power belongs to the people" and it is beyond time for us to take it back!

(1) Show this thread