Only people mentioned by @PatriotGirl_3 in this post can reply

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response Patriot Girl_3 to her Publication

Must of been cgi or filmed a while ago cause she is not here anymore..

House arrest.?

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

Whoop There It Is! The perverbial Ankle Monitor used for House Arrest and Limited Access. Very Interesting, I believe we'll start noticing more of these poping out more often. Follow the Ankle Monitors!!
Yep, my husband was just telling me about Prince Harry's & Meghan Markle's interview with Oprah.

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

😅🤣🤣🤣

Okay, yep, that's an ankle monitor...

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

In response Digital Marine to his Publication

Puppy Joe remembering his days with his Ankle Monitor when supposedly he broke his ankle tripping over his dog.

(1) Show this thread

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

IMO she's gone and this is a soft disclosure

God ✝️ Family ❤️ Country 🇺🇸 Warrior Mom / Research Everything

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

Agreed, it was clearly CGI to wake up the rest aboit the monarchy.

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

I saw it too

Thanks for posting!