Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Lock them up!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

it's like digging for gold you know you're gonna find. i love it.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Megan Markle is very connected. Here she is pictured with Sarah Keller on a yacht in 2020. You remember Sarah was one of the girls working for Epstein bringing him underage girls. 1,000s probably 😢😢 Megan was referred to as a "yacht girl"
POTUS knows all about her DEEPSTATE ASS

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Just trying to find the truth that has been hidden from us

to harry who

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

In response dennis scribner to his Publication

Prince Charles son Harry Windsor

(1) Show this thread

Lightworker...We are all one. #save children stop evil 🍿😉Digital soldiers & lightworkers are changing the world.

i've wondered why DJT doesn't like megan ? is there a story ?

In response lil Smith to her Publication

She spoke out about him when he was first running. Plus she's one of the them.

(1) Show this thread