Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

YES

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

hmmmm
4 to 6%
will be lost.... Q drop

These are the ppl that if you put something right in front of them, they still wont see it???

Trust God. Trust His plan. 🇺🇸

What platform is GEORGE News on??

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response President AMG to her Publication

Telegram

(1) Show this thread

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

There's no way people of our time would last forty days and nights on a smelly ark, plus the extended time it took for the water to recede. Not to mention 40 years wandering in the desert. We are an undisciplined, self centered, fast food, video game, instant gratification generation. The word WAIT has no meaning. Trust has little meaning amonst a world full of liars (deception is one of satan's greatest tools). I believe the plan, God's plan, I believe DJT, Q and other world wide actors play a role in the big picture. I'm not about to roll over and give up, and I won't be in the trenches (if necessary) with weak minded whiners!

I send out love and joy to you. Thank you for visiting me and blessings always. Remember to stay in the moment and EVERYTHING IS FAKE.

In response Fear Not to her Publication

I am so glad other's think and speak. argh. check my page
I feel the same.

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

yo, my plans usually have a lot less conjecture in them, so I gotta admit that if the plan is to destroy the economy, peoples lives, and then stuff a patented gene, into their body, the plan fucking sucks.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

100% 👍 it's really the only thing keeping me going 🤷‍♂️

What's up with those 6%.....smh

I am a 65 year old White Conservative Christian and I'm ready to fight.

I've been wondering about it because it seems like it's taking a long time. President Trump since the 6th hasn't said anything about coming back soon in some way and his CPAC speech made it appear as though he will be running again in 2024 but by that point there won't be a United States of America. But I'm holding onto the hold the line and trust the plan as it's all we have (except God who is above all). I love Trump and miss him so much. It's amazing how just hearing one man can give you so much hope for the future.🆘⁉️♨️😈👽

Ok.... now Im way Pissed. somebody is Trolling you Cowboy. Its the George News posts. There us one w my name I did not post. WTF?????

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Robin Lages to his Publication

Several anomalies with "George News" on YT & Twitter lately... Elon's handle is active, but Jack's doing it. Several big names that got booted, came back with different owners... WATCH OUT!
#truth

(1) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

💯💯💯💯💯💯

Tell me why?

In response Robin Lages to his Publication

This is not my post

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

.💯