Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Saved by faith, through Jesus; wife; mother; grandmother; healer; defender of truth

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

A boy and his dog. 💜

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Super awesome. Same puppy.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Light brighten.. JFKjr is not from here!! No way could he be. Look at all of his photos. He is too real ! Love it!

Wow was that Dog in his life for a long time. I saw in a earlier photo the dog was really little ,the dog was laying real close to JFKjr Awesome

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

🇺🇸

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

I love that...except the last line. We know that's not true :)

(1) Show this thread

i just love him. Cant wait to see him again.💜

In response qjmoss66 Freedom to her Publication

Right?! He's got the best energy!

In response qjmoss66 Freedom to her Publication

I can't wait to just see him. Seeing JFKjr will validate, There isnt anything wrong with me.I cant wait. I have always been what many say, a trip for many hahaha People arent used to being REAL. Its scary for them keeping everything REAL. OO well I love REAL!

(2) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

The toothless years! 😅