Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

el primo

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

😉

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

dud they report hod public affairs marulyn monroe and more?

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

You think that Fake news didn't exist back then? I wouldn't believe everything you heard. He was a good man!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Look how young! Wow tossed into a white house full of LIZARDS! What agreat man he was, trying to help humanity.

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! God will show us the light! 🙏 WWG1WGA SilverSqueeze! Collapse the Fed! Bring back the Gold Standard

That there is a....MAN WITH A PLAN!!!

In response Wisco Guy to his Publication

True!

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

❤️💯👊🏾

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Hello Tank Patriot! How are you? Kim is on🔥 tonight with the Kennedys....LOVING IT!💚🙌

(1) Show this thread